Yes, I know, we've been quiet for quite some time. I am sorry, we are not full time developers, but we love to introduce you to our games and ideas.
But you are here because of the title, aren't you? Even though 'Global Rivalry' is still in work, as November starts, we have ideas for several features that might end up in the game. We are also open for any feedback from you, it is always nice to know what people want to see in the game! Also, stay around for until the end to find out more about... interesting ideas.
Anyway, about the features:
1) New companies - that is not a secret, Global Rivalry is all about companies and this update will bring in a lot of new companies. 130 to be exact! Each branch will receive up to 25 companies: 12 from vanilla game and 13 from the DLC. In the next days we will post announcements on these, letting you know which companies you'll be able to play as with the new expansion!
2) Games with up to 25 companies - right now, you can play with maximum 12 companies. The idea is to get up to 25 players on a map. You and 24 AIs... stressful.
3) Custom companies - yup, that is also an idea. We had an idea to have custom companies, so player by himself can pick the name, location and modifier for his company and play as that company! That would be interesting and let the players to make the game even more dynamic and hellish..
4) New achievements - and achievements in general. Currently we are having issues with getting achievements to work (we will talk about this in next posts), but the idea is to get not only base game achievements, but also some for the DLC.
5) Extra companies mechanics - there are several ideas about that. First of all, companies would be able to go bankrupt and other companies would be able to slowly buy them off. There are several ideas how to expand that, to make the game more interesting - we will talk about it soon, so stay tuned for any new posts!
So, I think that will be it for today's post. I expect more of them in upcoming week though. I want to share more about the ideas. Let us know what do you think! The next post will be about new ideas for Iguana Mercenary in general as series of articles, streaming and more games. Stay tuned... see you soon!